This is really an update. I promise.
Quick update on my life:
- I'm taking a break from school because I fell into a very very bad depression and diagnosed with MDD.
- Moved back home to OP and am living in my parent's house.
- Seeing a psychiatrist and therapist now. With a major change in medicine and support from my parents and youngest sister, I'm feeling a lot better from where I was 2 months ago.
It's not going to be a quick recovery. I'm still not 100%, but recoveries like these take time. That's why I don't plan to go back to school until the fall. Also, until my therapist thinks I'm ready (which will be soon I think!) I'm waiting to get a part-time job. During the summer, if I'm ready, I might take a course or too through JCCC. So.... yeah, that's a basic rundown of my rl events. :)
Now that I'm home, I've had a lot of free time. I've been catching up on dramas, variety shows, and groups' activities.
- Thanks to 'Pin to Kona'.... I can no longer deny my love for Tama. ;~;
- Also, with all the catching up I've done with Kis-my-ft2 in general, I've just really really really grown to like them more than I already did. <3
- With all the dramas I've been watching and re-watching.... I'm thinking about starting up a blog in which I review the ones I've seen. It would give me something to do, and would give me a chance to start writing again. Since I've been depressed, I've hit a writer's block (more like Great Wall), but now that I'm getting better, I want to start writing again!
I also really want to update this journal more. I know I keep saying that, but, truth is, I'm on LJ almost everyday now.... I just never post. I'm always looking at other people's journals and looking around in fandom communities. Like a silent LJer. I want to update more and make more friends with similar interests! ^__^
HERE'S TO A SEMI-ISH NEW START!
- Current Location:home
- Current Mood: happy
- Current Music:do!do!do! - tokio